My Cookies Love Me

So, no, we have no news. It's been a strange couple of weeks for rumors...lots of speculation that things could speed up or slow down...quite helpful, really. :) I've been crunching some numbers, and I'm hopeful that we could see a referral by the end of 2008, but I wouldn't bet on it.

What would I bet on? The fact that cookies love me. Fortune cookies, actually. A couple of weeks ago, we got Chinese food for dinner. And, wouldn't you know, this was my fortune:Yes, you read that right. My fortune cookie is hitting on me. So, a week later, we ordered Chinese food again, this time from a different restaurant (we have two that we love nearby). I joked with Chris that if my cookie hit on me again, I was going to freak out. Wouldn't you know it, this was my fortune:

I couldn't make this up if I tried! It does seem like cookies love me just as much as I love them!

Getting very excited for the start of game 1 of the World Series...GO RED SOX!!!!

6 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures 8:04 PM  

Starting to settle in to watch the game... yeah... I am a Red Sox fan at heart but if it came down to it... Colorado was such a nice place, the people were nice and they haven't won before... whereas if it were the Yankees... now, that is a whole different ball game (pardon the pun)

Anonymous 9:12 AM  

Cute cookies.

Fliss and Mike Adventures 12:14 AM  

WWWWWWOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!! Yeah Red Sox... thought of ya!!!!!

KCee 2:34 PM  

Hey Mara,
Thanks for the comment.
And the cookies are HILARIOUS!
Maybe someone is playing a trick on you. :) hehehe.
Casey

Kristen and David 3:50 PM  

That's a riot! Maybe the next cookie will propose!

Corina 5:25 AM  

omg.. "my cookies are hitting on me" LOL