Happy December

So, no, there's no news. And yes, we're really to closer to our referral now than we were at this time last year. (since last December we were convinced we would be home by December 2007...now, I'm really praying for December 2008...) Hopefully things will pick up soon, but I don't think it will. It's been a tough few days for me - how I handle the wait kind of fluctuates, and for whatever reason it's been really hard lately.

Of course, there's a reason to continue to wait. And if you don't mind a few tears, listen to this beautiful new book, The Motherbridge of Love.
(ps - please don't buy us a copy of this amazing book...I already own it!!! :) )

1 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures 4:27 PM  

Happy December back at ya... hang in there... I had my bad days the last few days... bawling my eyes out... I do feel a little better. I do think that our time will come - when is another thing...