TA!

Six weeks after seeing Hannah's face for the first time, we got great news - our TA arrived! That means that we have our approval to travel to
China, and our agency can go ahead and make all of our appointments for
us! They are targeting April 5 for our appointment at the US Consulate,
which means that we would be in Kunming to get Hannah on March 28 (give
or take a day, depending on the appointments/orphanage/etc.). We're
planning on going a few days early to Beijing to see the Great Wall and
get adjusted to the time difference, so it looks like we will be leaving
for China NEXT WEEK!! Oh my goodness! Thankfully, we spent the entire
weekend running errands and buying everything we need, so we can get
stuff together and start packing this weekend! And yes, I know that I
still need to take some pictures of Hannah's room to share...I will do
that this week, I promise!

Also, for those that asked - we will have email access while we are in
China, and should have access to Skype as well. Blogger and facebook
often are blocked, but I have it set up to post via email (we'll see if
this works...I am emailing this post to the blog from my couch to test
it out!), and it set to post my blog posts to facebook as well! (so, if
you're reading this on my facebook page, it's all set up correctly!) :)

3 comments:

Ella At Last 3:15 PM  

No lie, I woke up this morning and said, "Today is the day. TA will be in their hands!!" Glad to see I was on the money. You let me know if you need anything, no matter how small. Big Cheers from Ella-land!! H

Anonymous 8:50 AM  

Ahhhh!!!!(Jumping for Joy). We are totally way excited for you. It seems as though you have had both the longest "pregnancy" in the world, AND the shortest, all at the same time. You and Chris will be FABULOUS parents. China is so much cooler than Vegas anyway. Rachel

Anonymous 10:52 PM  

I'm so happy you got the TA and I can't believe you leave next week! Praying for your safe journey and a wondrous time with your daughter.
Donna Hammock