We're in Beijing!

Hi! Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are safe and sound in
Beijing. The flight was fine...LONG, but fine. I don't think I really
understood how long a 14 hour flight was until I experienced it! But, a
mere 26 hours after we left our house, we checked into our hotel in
Beijing. The hotel is nice, and our friends and travel partners (they
are adopting a son from the same orphanage that Hannah is at) are here
too (it was great all being on the same flights yesterday - navigating
the Beijing airport is something best accomplished in a group!). We just
had breakfast (so great for me, since I don't eat breakfast foods...yes,
I had stir-fry mushrooms & bok choy and noodles for breakfast!) and are
off in about an hour to go tour Tiannamen Square & the Forbidden City.
Much more to follow...miss everyone at home already!!

(FYI - I cannot access facebook or blogger right now...so...if you send
me an email through either, I can read it but not reply!)

0 comments: